Tuesday, October 20, 2015

DECISIONS...




Hi Everyone!

Read a scripture and commentary I thought you may appreciate. Until I am settled, my posts will always try to be uplifting, though a little less of me bursting through....I apologize. 

Hopefully that will be fixed soon. Unless I want it otherwise....Pray about it.

Am I in your prayers? ... You are in mine:-)

Trust in Jehovah with all your heart and do not lean upon your own understanding.Prov. 3:5.

Decisions! Decisions! Every day we are faced with many of them. How do you feel about the typical decisions that you face? Some people are eager to decide everything for themselves. They insist on their right to make their own decisions, resenting even the thought of someone else deciding for them.
However, there are those who dread having to make decisions beyond the routine things in life. Some turn to guidebooks or counselors and perhaps spend large sums to get the advice they feel they need.
Many of us are somewhere in-between. We realize that some things are beyond our jurisdiction and we can do nothing about them; yet, we appreciate that in many areas of life, we can make decisions according to our personal preferences. (Gal. 6:5)
Even so, we likely admit that not all the decisions we make are necessarily wise or beneficial. 

No comments:

Post a Comment