Sunday, October 18, 2015

Words to Ponder:



"' For this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says: "Here I am, and I myself will search for my sheep, and I will care for them. I will care for my sheep like a shepherd who has found his scattered sheep and is feeding them. I will rescue them from all the places where they were scattered in the day of clouds and thick gloom. I will bring them out from the people's and collect them together from the lands and bring them into their land and feed them on the mountains of Israel, by the streams and by all the dwelling places of the land. They will lie down there in a good grazing land, and they will feed on choice pastures on the mountains of Israel." Ezekiel 34: 11-14

Are these not wonderful words to meditate upon? Jehovah will gather his sheep...from where were they scattered? He wants them in one place...can he not feed them wherever they are?

Are these not days of clouds and thick gloom? Are we gathered where we should be...among like-minded sheep willing to be fed? 

No comments:

Post a Comment