Thursday, October 22, 2015

His Awesomeness

Today, I felt a bit overwhelmed with life and all it has to offer. Looking around at creation; amazed at the tiniest of things and their intricacies and I thought, "How will I ever know all that I need to know?"

It was like I walked up to this growing immense mountain and decided that I must gobble it whole. The thought made me weak. I felt immobilized from all activity. 

Then I read this...

"Understanding the Almighty is beyond our reach; He is great in power, and he never violates his justice and abundant righteousness. Therefore, people should fear him. For he does not favor any who think that they are wise." Job 37:23, 24.

I don't need to know everything...just what is important at the moment and for my eternal future. And that is to get to know the Almighty even more, but in small bites.

I feel much better :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment